Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

DanielSS-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline
Surely the Director is going to need a power lift to separate it from a Calais-V?! And please, I hope there is a MyLink upgrade, it kind of reminds me of my 2004 Samsung phone: it has a colour touchscreen, "apps" and something I used to call the internet but it is rubbish!

I hate waiting!

I doubt they will spend any money on MyLink for one years production.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
A few things I've heard through the grapevine...

-Sat Nav and Heads up to become standard on SV6 and SS.
- All Redline's to become a 'Bathurst' edition (likely 20 inch wheels and a few other cosmetic things).
- Director pack based on Calais V Sedan for Q4 2016.

The interesting thing that's not being discussed is the fact that the V6's are not currently Euro 5 compatible and that Holden has been given only a 3 month reprieve on this, before being made to be compliant. I'm not sure what this will mean for V6's, whether Holden will make the necessary changes for it to comply (which I don't think would be difficult seeing as the Captiva is Euro 5 with the V6), or whether all V6's will have old compliance plates fitted.

The Bathurst name plate is something I'm very interested in knowing more about. Time will tell for all the models though I guess.
I was under the impression Holden was granted a much longer extension on the V6 emissions issue...

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I doubt they will spend any money on MyLink for one years production.

There was talk of apple play coming into the car as it is now available on the captiva

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
The Bathurst name plate is something I'm very interested in knowing more about. Time will tell for all the models though I guess.
I was under the impression Holden was granted a much longer extension on the V6 emissions issue...

All I have been told is that the Bathurst will be like the Craig Lowndes special was. Only available in Red, White and now Black. It will have the same special stickers applied to it and will get MRC. Thats it, no memory seats or heated seats at all and no extra power.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
There was talk of apple play coming into the car as it is now available on the captiva
Captiva surely uses a newer version of MyLink, in terms of hardware, dunnit?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I guess what I was trying to say was that I didn't think it likely Holden would spend money on getting a new MyLink brainbox installed for one year of production.

georgey25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV Redline
Just saw a black SSV
black 20" wheels with silver brembos there was a blanket over the console and shifter
Also had the Chev SS seats

Was parked next to a next gen
Astra both with Holden bar code stickers
Took snaps with the mobile