Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Awesome Super Coach, I've being considering Spitfire green and I think this has made up my mind, when I put my deposit down I had selected Son of a Gun, and I'm sure that would look good in the flesh but the Spitfire green is growing on me, thanks....!
no probs mate. Im still tossing up the white or the green, but leaning more to white as it has the red highlights that other MSE dont have except for Black (I dont want a black car) the other MSE colours from a distance will just look like normal MY17 SSVR and would be hard to distinguish from the distance that is it a special model, that just my own opinion.

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
y

Yes it did :)
Cheers mate. Sorry for the 101 questions but did you have to option the tpms or did it come standard. My dealer tells me its only available on the limiteds ? I would like to clarify this before i make contact with him again.

SS-91

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
no probs mate. Im still tossing up the white or the green, but leaning more to white as it has the red highlights that other MSE dont have except for Black (I dont want a black car) the other MSE colours from a distance will just look like normal MY17 SSVR and would be hard to distinguish from the distance that is it a special model, that just my own opinion.

Nitrate Silver and Son of a Gun Grey also have red highlights. So four out of the six colours offered have the red motorsport theme.

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Nitrate Silver and Son of a Gun Grey also have red highlights. So four out of the six colours offered have the red motorsport theme.

Screenshot_20170120-161251.jpg
Screenshot_20170120-161311.jpg

Grey doesnt get the red highlights

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
thats a bit weird maybe its an error on the site

SARRAS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Commodore SSV Redline 6MT
I'm noticing on the Holden site that the 2017 standard Redline now comes only with the black trim around the windows. Does anyone know for sure what is the option story with the chrome bits on the 2017 cars? Can a Redline be ordered from the factory with chrome around the windows?

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
I did see the same Grey ssvr my17 parked in the GMH carpark yesterday. Funny enough in the same spot as the earlier pics posted in this thread. It does look good in the flesh imo

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
It would be great if they told you your unique number so you could reserve a plate like DIR 133

Dealer told me I can reserve a number if I get in early, for a cost of 2k! But #1 and #360 are not avail.

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
A couple of questions for the forum members.

1. Is the tyre pressure monitoring system standard on the 2017 ssvr's ?
2. If not is it likely to be an option on a redline ?

It would be a desireable feature given the state of the roads up here given its the wet season.