Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Gee its gonna be hard to decide between a son of a gun and a white director. Hope i don't see a silver one, will just make matters worse...
Good point, the silver one may end up being the rarest....
Anyone got any pics of nitrate redline with blackout pack?

EXTNCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA [EXTNCT] and 1987 VL Calais 5.0 [NOT03L]
Hi EXTNCT, I can't vouch for total numbers but the dealer I went through only had 1 SSVR-Y allocation for the year. You would be correct in assuming there will be small numbers of them. That said all ME's have black roofs.

The Canberra dealers both had only one auto and one manual each for the whole year. Whereas they had multiple MSEs. I'm not buying it because of the low numbers though, I'm just looking forward to driving and enjoying it. Think I'll stick with the Redline 'Y' pack.

Has anyone got photos of the MY17 Redline sill plates yet?

Also, does anyone know what prompted the change of steering wheel highlights from the jade black to satin chrome?

zacaxel1975

Reaction score
Members Ride
Jeep SRT
The Canberra dealers both had only one auto and one manual each for the whole year. Whereas they had multiple MSEs. I'm not buying it because of the low numbers though, I'm just looking forward to driving and enjoying it. Think I'll stick with the Redline 'Y' pack.

Has anyone got photos of the MY17 Redline sill plates yet?

Also, does anyone know what prompted the change of steering wheel highlights from the jade black to satin chrome?

What is the Y pack?

Airalistair

Reaction score
Members Ride
Spitfire green MY16 redline Ute with amcat canopy.
Anyone thinking of spitfire, here's a good example of how it stands out. Fecking awesome couldn't be happier, it's my16 so has the chrome and colour coded mirrors which is what I wanted. Will look even better with the additions to come!

Ahh nope file too big and I'm too simple to make it upload so here's a really crappy snap chat save version.

Attachments

• tmp_14916-Resized_20170120_1324271930856973.jpeg
    tmp_14916-Resized_20170120_1324271930856973.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 1,100

VF2

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV-Redline
Anyone thinking of spitfire, here's a good example of how it stands out. Fecking awesome couldn't be happier, it's my16 so has the chrome and colour coded mirrors which is what I wanted. Will look even better with the additions to come!

Ahh nope file too big and I'm too simple to make it upload so here's a really crappy snap chat save version.

It's such a cool color, looks so different in this pic compare to what holden shows on their website.

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
TPMS was standard on mine. I noticed it on the car out the back the other week and saw the steel valves on my car when I first saw it. The MY17 Spec does not mention this. Maybe I am special :)
Evening Anthony121, congratulations on the car, we have something very similar on order. If I may just ask you 2 things. Can you post a picture of your sill plates, as I haven't seen the new "V" design yet, also, the brochure on the Holden website is advertising Brembos 4 piston calipers Front AND Rear!!! I was surprised to see that, can you possibly confirm?
20170120_225635.jpg

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
They are the same Brembo setup as MY16, 4pot FRT and RR.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars

Those trees in the background must be very jealous of that green, it makes those other cars look dull and grey. :cool:

tmp_14916-resized_20170120_1324271930856973-jpeg.189539