Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
I have a feeling that every time we see another SS with red caps I think we will all think "I wonder if that is another guy from the forums" :D

yes, it will be our secret code for identifying each other!

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director

Here you go.[/QUOTE]
Looks great. Might get some fir my redline. Car looks great too. I wish i optioned the black roof

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
I also picked up my redline a few hours ago, can't wipe the smile off my face.

Wow, nice! I liked the way they roped around the car. Probably made you feel special. They should have rolled out the red carpet also. Congrats!

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys. Enjoying the redline.. the crackle n pop from the exhaust is seductive.

My 2 girls..

They look nice together. One is in the garage and one is in the carport? Have the girls got names? I have a name for my car, but she's not built yet. Only 30-ish days to go..

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have a feeling that every time we see another SS with red caps I think we will all think "I wonder if that is another guy from the forums" :D

I am yet to see an LMF or a SOAG on the road yet (seen them in showrooms), and a Spitfire I haven't seen at all! I live in Melbourne and you would think that I would see at least one. I know an LMF sedan drives past the Preston dealership often ;) and an LMF Sportswagon is somewhere on the other side of where I live, and that's because of these forums.. :rolleyes:

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers. **** day weather wise too in Melbourne. No number plate covers, i just blacked them out in paint before posting..

Yes, I get mine at the end of May and Melbourne's weather is not getting any better :(
And also I realise that you blacked out your number plates - is there any reason why people are blacking out their number plates? I have a few ideas but nothing real sinister.

rossimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 wagon
Wow, nice! I liked the way they roped around the car. Probably made you feel special. They should have rolled out the red carpet also. Congrats!

Thanks mate. It also had a red silk like cover as well. I'm not too into flashy stuff but I suppose it's a nice touch to the new car experience, definitely didn't get the same level of treatment when I bought my landcruiser new a few years back haha.

Attachments

• 2017-04-22 15.57.49.jpg
    2017-04-22 15.57.49.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 251

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride

Wow, nice! I liked the way they covered your car. Probably made you feel special. They should have rolled out the red carpet also. Congrats! Where's the red carpet? o_O I bet you my dealer won't do any of this.. maybe..

rossimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 wagon
Wow, nice! I liked the way they covered your car. Probably made you feel special. They should have rolled out the red carpet also. Congrats! Where's the red carpet? o_O I bet you my dealer won't do any of this.. maybe..
Haha, hopefully they do something. It's interesting to see how all different dealers deliver their vehicles. I also received a bottle of red.

Attachments

• 2017-04-22 16.09.53.jpg
    2017-04-22 16.09.53.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 162