Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Gidday, I've been keeping to the shadows here enjoying the excitement of everyone waiting and receiving there new cars.As my username suggests I'm a V8 virgin,not only that I'm a Holden virgin too !! Long story short hired a rental at the beginning of this year I won't name the brand but it has an oval shaped badge. I've never owned the larger sedans and was very impressed at how nice it was to drive ! Came home jumped on the net and started some research. Soon realised the oval badge wasn't an option as a new car don't make them any more. And the last Aussie classic was heading for extinction! All the reviews and reports were giving the Commodore great reviews and one review in particular pushed me over the edge Carnut Kiwi great review and the soundtrack was excellent!! I still plug it in and listen on a regular basis !! Anyway don't want to bore all with a novel. Had a chat with the local dealer and ordered a LMF Redline in March. So according to the delivery sheet our new baby should have been born this week,with delivery to NZ late August early September!!! Can't wait !!
You're a rare breed mate. Even for a Kiwi. You're definately bucking the trend of the societal sheep, following themselves like lemmings to the SUV oblivion and beyond. Awesome choice man.
Oh, I hope it wasn't too painful, messy or embarrassing for you. But, now that it's over, you have years of autophile fun ahead. Haha
Enjoy the new ride and tell us your impressions, once she arrives and you've had a chance to give her a bit.:p:D;)

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
You're a rare breed mate. Even for a Kiwi. You're definately bucking the trend of the societal sheep, following themselves like lemmings to the SUV oblivion and beyond. Awesome choice man.
Oh, I hope it wasn't too painful, messy or embarrassing for you. But, now that it's over, you have years of autophile fun ahead. Haha
Enjoy the new ride and tell us your impressions, once she arrives and you've had a chance to give her a bit.:p:D;)
Cheers..... not too sure about the reference to sheep!! Lol but taken in context I agree you won't catch me with an SUV !! It's either a car or a ute. Kind of feel like the odd one out nowadays when your in the car.
No pain involved although my wallet was busy stifling muffled screams,but when you compare what you are getting for the money it's a no brainier !!
We haven't seen any LMF cars yet but certainly can't wait for her to arrive

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
So it seemed a couple of weeks back people were getting their photos of their cars on the production line, and I also received photos on Friday the 23rd of June. I have been a little busy and haven't had a chance to post up the pictures of the ultrasound of the baby in the womb. As I mentioned way before I got these photos, my baby looks like all the other babies posted up here...

MeliSSa - womb 1 (jc).jpg

MeliSSa - womb 2 (jc).jpg

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
So it seemed a couple of weeks back people were getting their photos of their cars on the production line, and I also received photos on Friday the 23rd of June. I have been a little busy and haven't had a chance to post up the pictures of the ultrasound of the baby in the womb. As I mentioned way before I got these photos, my baby looks like all the other babies posted up here...

View attachment 193465
View attachment 193466
Nice ultrasound @VFII•17 !

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Here are some pics of a Redline Sportwagon in Spitfire Green with stripes:

VF II SS-V Redline 2017 - Spitfire Green (Sportwagon:stripes - front).jpg

VF II SS-V Redline 2017 - Spitfire Green (Sportwagon:stripes - rear).jpg

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Saw one in Metro Holden the day the 2017 models were released. If you want to be inconspicuous this is not the car/colour combination for you :)

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
Saw one in Metro Holden the day the 2017 models were released. If you want to be inconspicuous this is not the car/colour combination for you :)
Does anyone have a pic of a LMF with the race decals including the bonnet? I've ordered ours with them much to my wife's disgust!! Thinks we will look too much like boy racers !! My sons think they are cool

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Does anyone have a pic of a LMF with the race decals including the bonnet? I've ordered ours with them much to my wife's disgust!! Thinks we will look too much like boy racers !! My sons think they are cool

If I see one I will take a pic and will post. When are you getting your car? I have a pic of a ute in LMF, but no stripes. Post that one instead?