Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

JRS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
FINALLY! FINALLY I can get a good night sleep after seeing the Motorsport Edition in full. And well..... I was like wow, it's cool but..... Maybe it will grow on me. Now to think whether it's worth selling the Jungle Green for.....

supercoach - what are the concerns around the "but" bit of your post?

JRS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Good luck bargaining any sort of a discount for a '17 build. If you don't want to pay RRP, plenty of others will and the dealers know it. Some are even charging above RRP. Remember there is a limited build number and they have already been allocated

5yr warranty might be a possibility though. Let us know how you go

Yeah I know, im mindful of the limited numbers and if there will be no discount I wont be surprised. The dealers will give a price what they can do and it will be take it or leave it, and I have no intention of visiting 3 dealers in order to save a grand. I'll keep you posted.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
The VF is a nice looking car and if you add too much to it and make it look busy (stripes and stickers to replace badges) it can look tacky. But I will wait and see what others will think.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385

I'd say he's excited about the features/hardware but iffy about the red highlights any sticker pack stuff that we haven't seen yet.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
The VF is a nice looking car and if you add too much to it and make it look busy (stripes and stickers to replace badges) it can look tacky. But I will wait and see what others will think.
You think its overdone for your tastes?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I'd say he's excited about the features/hardware but iffy about the red highlights any sticker pack stuff that we haven't seen yet.
True that. When I first heard I thought it seemed too busy but wait and see what happens tomorrow. Plain car probably looks better.

73XU1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Awaiting.......
Got any Pre-release photos of the striping less the badging?
Is it more busy than a Lowdnes?

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
The one I've seen had hood vent stickers similar to Tekno autosports but from the bottom of the hood vent down. This was on a pre production vehicle though.

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Hi Super Coach, is one of those "stripes and stickers" the Hood Power Decal..?