Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Last edited:

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I contacted futuris in adelaide and they told me they don't sell to the general public when it comes to the chevy SS seats!
I just checked their website; they probably don't sell anything to the public at all?
If you don't have the Chevy seats fitted anyway, you can probably get a set of Recaros that would cost you less than buying the Redline seats from a Holden dealer, and be better all-round anyway. :)

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Screenshot_20170123-173815.jpg
Tekno do a nice looking sedan seat package. $3250 fitted. SSVR only gets standard seats so would be a nice upgrade. There is still no information confirming tpms online yet even though it seems that it is standard going by previous posts here.

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I just checked their website; they probably don't sell anything to the public at all?
If you don't have the Chevy seats fitted anyway, you can probably get a set of Recaros that would cost you less than buying the Redline seats from a Holden dealer, and be better all-round anyway. :)
Who sells recaro seats here?

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
View attachment 189605Tekno do a nice looking sedan seat package. $3250 fitted. SSVR only gets standard seats so would be a nice upgrade. There is still no information confirming tpms online yet even though it seems that it is standard going by previous posts here.
Saw those and its really expensive if you ask me. The seats aren't heated etc for that sort of price is absurd!

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Heroin White VF2 SS Wagon
Those Tekno seats are a bit weird looking in a future/retro kind of way. I'd go Recaro if spending major coin on seating.

There is a workshop near me in Pymble called Pacific Motors which sell Recaros

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Wouldn't Recaros be an issue due to lack of side airbags?

Just had a quick squiz at their website. They make a few with side airbags for ADR compliance purposes :)

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Looks good Anthony. Congrats. Did it come with tpms ?
Yes it does have TMPS. I know it's already been answered as I am on holidays along the Great Ocean Road this week.

Comfal

Reaction score
I rang a North Qld dealer today about some accessories and thought I would ask if they have and special editions left. For anyone from Qld looking for a Manual Motorsport Edition they have one left for under $70k.