Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I would want just the red decals on the spitfire green, they put them on by hand at HEC, I wonder if you could request for this to be done at factory? Wouldnt trust a dealer to do it.

I would prefer everything done factory like you. I only let the dealership do something if I really need to. I might purchase a set of each color theme sticker packs to store away for a another day.
Apart from some tint, a catback and a slight height adjustment thats it for this MSE. Or at least thats what I am telling myself. Lol

I've not met a dealer that applies the sticker kits but I guess some might, all the ones I've dealt with out source it to companies that do it for a living.

I had the decals and stripes replaced on side and bonnet of my XY a couple of years back and it's was done by a professional and is perfect and the stripes that are being replaced on my VF2 that I've had resprayed is also being outsourced by the body shop that painted the car.

I've already been over to have a look at some of their work before I gave the approval and they were doing a top notch job.

I've also bought a spare stripe kit for my VF2 in case I need an OEM set later down the line and it'll be applied by a pro if I ever need it.

So if you wish to change the stripes to suit your taste there are plenty of companies that can do just as good a job as the factory (maybe even better) and if you don't wish to arrange it yourself you can as I said earlier, ask you the dealer to arrange it.

Plenty of cars need repairs and they are not sent back to the factory to have decals and stripes refitted.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
New to the forum. Holden Employee. Director

A/ looking at a SOAG or White
B/ spoiler not an option
C/ will get red logo wheel caps, car cover, considering 6.2 decal (thoughts?). Also looking at Walky pack, window tint & Opticoat

Disappointed no Biante model on Director as these will be worth quite a bit quite quickly.
What state are you in mate?

TheBman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Captiva LX
Mate that's a rip!

Give this bloke Joel a call at Ferntree Gully Holden. They had 4 auto's left yesterday @ $71'990 DA.. At least one or more eere left this morning as they were still chasing me:

Joel from Ferntree Gully holden on 0435881696 or 0397531250.

I'd txt him tonight! He's keen to sell.

Good luck.

Yep, that's a +1 for Joel at FT Gully Holden.

GMAC333

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline VF 2 white, future MSE Auto Red
I have been reading through this thread in earnest, trying to discover what others are paying DA for their MSE purchase.
I paid a deposit for MSE last wednesday, my salesperson was away until today. I have received a contract today for $78,000 DA.
Is this taking the P155!?

MSE, Auto, no options..

What are others paying DA? (in Victoria)

At this price ($78k) i cant afford it and i don't want to miss out!

please help.. :)
Sounds like this is the same dealer that was trying to RIP me last week until I got onto Joel at FTG holden

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
New to the forum. Holden Employee. Director

A/ looking at a SOAG or White
B/ spoiler not an option
C/ will get red logo wheel caps, car cover, considering 6.2 decal (thoughts?). Also looking at Walky pack, window tint & Opticoat

Disappointed no Biante model on Director as these will be worth quite a bit quite quickly.
You would think they could do this, but I guess like articles have said Holden ran out of money, hence no badges and no facia changes like HSV, wonder if this applies to the biante models as well.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I have been reading through this thread in earnest, trying to discover what others are paying DA for their MSE purchase.
I paid a deposit for MSE last wednesday, my salesperson was away until today. I have received a contract today for $78,000 DA.
Is this taking the P155!?

MSE, Auto, no options..

What are others paying DA? (in Victoria)

At this price ($78k) i cant afford it and i don't want to miss out!

please help.. :)
Thats a rip off mate. Let your fingers do the walking, use the phone and call, see what you find. Seems SA dealers are reasonable on DD for MSE.

When you find your perfect MSE be sure to let the current sales guy know:mad:

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Mine was a two day job too mate. Couldn't be happier. I got a package deal with opticoat/optiguard (interior) and tint. For me the optiguard interior protection was a no brainer as it wasn't that much more to include it in the package. By the same company who makes opticoat and with a lifetime guarantee.

I researched and I was happy with what I read. And I've certainly been happy with how both coatings have performed so far.

Onya tml678
You don't mind sharing who you done yours with?