Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
ssv 3.jpg
SSV 2.jpg
SSV.JPG
I put some km's on her over the weekend to help with the run in process. Took the mother in law for spin...she said I better take it back to Holden..."There are crackle and pop noises from the back" Lol. Pretty nervous leaving her for the first time in a car park while we had a coffee, I just couldn't relax...it was very busy up at Emerald, but it was all good in the end. Here she is...

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Congrats, she looks great.

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
great pictures steve, car looks fantastic, i bet you gave it a little squirt to make the mother in law pack it a bit.
know what you mean about parking in busy car parks with others who cant drive and have no regards for other peoples property

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
View attachment 194278 View attachment 194279 View attachment 194280 I put some km's on her over the weekend to help with the run in process. Took the mother in law for spin...she said I better take it back to Holden..."There are crackle and pop noises from the back" Lol. Pretty nervous leaving her for the first time in a car park while we had a coffee, I just couldn't relax...it was very busy up at Emerald, but it was all good in the end. Here she is...

She looks nice.. the car, not your mother-in-law.. I can't see her in the car. Hey, I was think of a similar shot up there with Puffing Billy. You beat me to it this great pic. Congrats, by the way. Welcome to the SS-V Redline Club.

Crackle 'n' pop = faulty -- love it! BTW, has anyone sat in the back of one of these things whilst in motion? And I don't mean while you are driving either - I'd thought I'd beat you to it. Anyway, you can feel the noise up through the back seat.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline MY15 Series 1
View attachment 194278 View attachment 194279 View attachment 194280 I put some km's on her over the weekend to help with the run in process. Took the mother in law for spin...she said I better take it back to Holden..."There are crackle and pop noises from the back" Lol. Pretty nervous leaving her for the first time in a car park while we had a coffee, I just couldn't relax...it was very busy up at Emerald, but it was all good in the end. Here she is...
A beautiful car. Well done.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Yes.. well.. a football, a meat pie, a kangaroo.. and your Holden car. Am I showing my age? I'm sure there are other people know what I am talking about :)
Now it's soccer, latte and gluten free salad roll some weird endangered species you never heard of and Hyundai/Toyota. Oh and being gay is to be praised. Australia was the lucky country now its milked by everyone., Almost

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Great photos - she is spotless! The car parking thing is very traumatic so I either park a mile away from anything threatening or sit somewhere I can watch it. I used to take my mother in law down a extreme dipper on the way to sis in laws in Sydney and just absolutely floor it in the Statesman. Bit like a roller coaster, I am sure she enjoyed it cos she never said a word!

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
Now it's soccer, latte and gluten free salad roll some weird endangered species you never heard of and Hyundai/Toyota. Oh and being gay is to be praised. Australia was the lucky country now its milked by everyone., Almost
Lol...love it

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
She looks nice.. the car, not your mother-in-law.. I can't see her in the car. Hey, I was think of a similar shot up there with Puffing Billy. You beat me to it this great pic. Congrats, by the way. Welcome to the SS-V Redline Club.

Crackle 'n' pop = faulty -- love it! BTW, has anyone sat in the back of one of these things whilst in motion? And I don't mean while you are driving either - I'd thought I'd beat you to it. Anyway, you can feel the noise up through the back seat.
Thanks @VFII•17 . Yeah, she was in the back and she also said...you've got something loose in the boot! I'll have to teach my mrs to drive a manual and have a turn in the back seat.

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
Looks great ! Getting more excited by the day here.I'm about to loose my virginity !! ...... that's my V8 virginity just to make that clear. Spoke to the dealer last week our new pride and joy is on the way should land in Lyttleton port at Christchurch on the 19th he was not able to say when it will arrive in Dunedin but probably the end of the month. My five and a half month wait almost over !!