Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Just wondering about the production line pics. Are these only available to cars sold in Aussie or can you get them if you buy your new car in NZ as I have ??

Not cars. Just Commodores (built at Elizabeth plant in 2017).

Owners of all 2017 built Commodores sent photos of their vehicle on Holden’s Elizabeth production line

It is pretty well automated and I reckon the static camera photos have all been triggered as part of the assembly process. Anecdotally, contacting Holden Customer Care with the vehicle's Commodore's VIN number seems to trigger the photos being sent, so it may be the buyer's provision of an email address completing the circle.

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
Not cars. Just Commodores (built at Elizabeth plant in 2017).

Owners of all 2017 built Commodores sent photos of their vehicle on Holden’s Elizabeth production line

It is pretty well automated and I reckon the static camera photos have all been triggered as part of the assembly process. Anecdotally, contacting Holden Customer Care with the vehicle's Commodore's VIN number seems to trigger the photos being sent, so it may be the buyer's provision of an email address completing the circle.
Thanks for the information. My Commodore has been spied in the holding yard at the dealers awaiting final preparations ! Hope to hear from the dealer this week.... very excited!!

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Thanks for the information. My Commodore has been spied in the holding yard at the dealers awaiting final preparations ! Hope to hear from the dealer this week.... very excited!!
When you hear from the dealer you could ask them to check if your Customer Data email address has been entered correctly (or at all). Checking/keeping an eye on your spam/junk folder may help too.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Yeah thats cool.
Hope to take my boys too. Found my emails buried in junk mail. Paid my registration fee. Fingers crossed.
So you received an email response from Holden saying received application, asking to pay fee, fingers crossed because still no confirmation of participation?

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Both my VF and dads VE got in but we just decided to go together in the VF. I paid my $50 and got a confirmation email....

"Your registration payment has been confirmed.

Welcome to the Holden Dream Cruise, taking place on
Sunday 15 October 2017.

You will now join other Holden enthusiasts at the inaugural celebration of Holden's past, present and future at this sensational family event in South Australia.

Your registration pack will be mailed to you between October 1 and 7, so keep an eye out and make sure you have the event date of 15 October in your diary!"

it's from holdenmanu.activehosted.com maybe search that in your junk folder.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
So you received an email response from Holden saying received application, asking to pay fee, fingers crossed because still no confirmation of participation?
Yes as there are only a limited number of each model accepted.

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Out of interest what did you write as to why your car should be considered in the dream cruise? o_O

Can't remember but it was very basic and poorly written :)