Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
deleted

Last edited:

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
My Director has arrived at the dealership :)

Last edited:

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
Yes, my team is YELLOW AND BLACK!!! The game was so surreal that I still can't believe that they won the grand final. In 1967 they won (the year I was born) and 2017 they won (50 years later) - a dream for me. I didn't get a chance to go to the game itself but went to the family fun day in Tigerland the next day.

It's good to hear that someone from Qld thinks Melbourne is a beautiful city. There is a great food and cuisine choice in Melbourne and lots of activities to do. At one stage a lot of Victorians were travelling to Qld for the warmer weather, as Melbourne weather during winter can be cold and miserable.

As much as I don't really follow the NRL, Melbourne Storm were just too good.. unfortunately for you..
Hey VFII-17. Yes absolutely loved it in Melbourne. Quite special to be close to the MCG on such a big day. On the Monday before the final we had a tour of the ground which was awesome. Even went into the Richmond dressing rooms and where the cricketers rooms are and members lounge etc. Places and things you don't see on tv.
Glad to see the Tigers win. Plenty of emotion around the place afterwards.
A state of origin side would likely have been hard pressed to beat the Storm with their performance. Too good as they have been all year. I'm immensely proud of our Cowboys though. They did their best and that's all you can ask.
Just took my Redline for a trip down the Sunshine Coast last weekend. About 1800 k's over 3 days round trip from my place. Economy averaged 10.5 with a best of 8.5 per 100. Sitting on 108 cruise mostly highway stuff. A few roadworks.
I'm interested in what economy figures the last of the 6.0 l cars with the engine management system get as a comparison.
Also have any of the members been able to determine the actual 2017 v8 build numbers, colours, specs as built from anyone ? This was mentioned quite a few months back and i would be interested in that info as it must be out there surely as things come to a close in Adelaide.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
It'll be a great sight to see all three of your Vf's all lined up.
I am planning to do that at some stage. Just need a couple of drivers lol. The Calais V is for sale now.