Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
At Sunbury Holden?

Yes arrived Monday morning
Also have any of the members been able to determine the actual 2017 v8 build numbers, colours, specs as built from anyone ? This was mentioned quite a few months back and i would be interested in that info as it must be out there surely as things come to a close in Adelaide.

The colours might be a bit difficult to break down. The final numbers will be interesting.

LS1SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline.1970 Dodge R/T Challenger 440 six pack.
Got confirmation that redline is off the line on the 19th and also the dealer has an LMF and an sv6 off the line on the 20th,looks like Holden is going rite to the line on the last day,I bet the very last one (bare body picture going around) will be a senator number 05 for auction.Who else on this site has a last arrival.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Got confirmation that redline is off the line on the 19th and also the dealer has an LMF and an sv6 off the line on the 20th,looks like Holden is going rite to the line on the last day,I bet the very last one (bare body picture going around) will be a senator number 05 for auction.Who else on this site has a last arrival.

I bet it will be a Holden and not a HSV.

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
View attachment 195442
My son and I took our Redline up to Cromwell at the weekend they have a breakfast and track laps at the Highlands Motorsports Park every third Sunday of the month. We were one of the last to arrive and ended up in the last group to do the circuit there were only 4 of us behind the safety car it's not a full noise run by any means but great to be able to get on the track! This month they did the track in reverse.... that's the track not the cars ! Had a blast,man she sounds awesome pulling away from the corners and the crackle and pop is amazing as you brake and slow for the corners.
We were fortunate enough to be behind the pace car so could follow his lines around the track.
Certainly wasn't hammering her around as only turned a 1000ks on the way there. Has to be the most fun you can have with your pants on !!!
Couple of photos out the window.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 280

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Any Melbourne members planning on heading to the trafalgar Holden farewell cruise this weekend?
Very tempted to head down, but its over a 2hour drive from my joint

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Any Melbourne members planning on heading to the trafalgar Holden farewell cruise this weekend?
Very tempted to head down, but its over a 2hour drive from my joint

I saw your post on Monday and thought more people would reply. I checked on the Trafalgar museum website on Monday I saw no events for this Sunday. When I did a search for "trafalgar Holden farewell cruise" I got some info on the http://www.aomc.asn.au website. I'd love to go out there but I have stuff to do on Sunday. I am happy to meet up some other time, possible with some other Redliners. When I picked up my car from Traralgon, I went past the Trafalgar Museum:
367A3428.JPG

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Just watched this video of the making of a SS-V Redline at Holden Vehicle Operations at the Elizabeth plant in South Australia:

So sad to watch this video, but a great insight to how one of the last 2017 Holden Commodores is built.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
My 3 VF Holdens lined up. I finally took the shot of all three yesterday

VF Fleet 1.jpg
VF Fleet 4.jpg
VF Fleet 3.jpg