Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[MYNARO] New Rims Update! :)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Welcome to the wonderful world of Holden. Good to hear you came to your senses and bought one very nice looking car. I hope you enjoy it.
There is a My Ride section on the forum.

looks like i moved it to the wrong spot, lol.

fixed.

looks clean mate, dont mind the plates, better than many others ive seen!!

kris_penn

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VY SS M6
Very nice mate good choice for your first Holden! And the plates aren't as dicky as most out there

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
thanks for the comments boys.. not really big plans..

first off would be an OTR induction.. i have a SS Inductions Growler kit at the moment which is not as bad i thought it would be but people are right.. u pretty much buy it for the sound.. so hopefully ill upgrade soon.. it did save me about 0.4L of fuel per 100kms.. lol
then most prob a Borla Cat back exhaust 2 1/4 inch, and obviously a edit at the same time.. ill be happy with 220 - 240kw atw
thats it for now.. just trying to keep it clean stock looking...sick of being defected esp with my old car..
im officially in love with holdens..
haha and thats the black angry bird (the bomb) .. its a personal joke between me and my girlfriend have.. i would explain.. but its more of those things where u had to be there scenarios. haha

im still new in the holden side of things.. so if i say some stupid or im incorrect just let me know.. lol..

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
Welcome to JC.

Loving the Car. looks awesome.

Where in Adelaide are you??

im in para hills atm.. while im waiting for my house to get built in north gate :D

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
just put got some new rims. you either hate it or love them.. i love it.. i think it looks awesome!! lol.. VE SS Redline Wheels on my cv8.. had to get them machined but that was no problem.let me know what you guys think

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Love the rims.
All it needs now in my opinion is a little bit more low.

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
Love the rims.
All it needs now in my opinion is a little bit more low.

exactly what I was thinking!! can you recommended some good coil overs? something adjustable would be great.

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
Welcome! Glad to see another Naro SA Member. Very nice

If it hasn't been MAFless tuned yet, that's the first thing I recommend, even an eBay mailorder one works well these days. Made mine so much better to drive and the fuel economy is slightly better (except for when you drive it like it's Bathurst). Change the front indicator bulbs with "silver look" indicator ones. They look silvery when they aren't flashing but still flash amber. Something so simple, but just finishes off the complete silver headlight look. I like the spoiler, been wondering what my car (identical to yours, bonnet and all, except the spoiler) would look like.

Also, what have you done with your old rims? ;) Mine are getting really crappy and I'm looking for a nice set... If you've still got em and willing to sell how much would you want for them?

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
thanks mate for the welcome.. I've only
got my cv8 stockies. still contemplating whether to sell them or not.. awesome to see another SA on a forum with a Naro. where would you get those globes from? and I was thinking of removing the spoiler lol.. just haven't got the time yet to get the holes welded and painted.

Tapatalk! arthy23