Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

n/a ecotec mod ideas?

Tadgh

itsjustasix
Reaction score
Members Ride
blown VS executive SII, 5sp
If you are going to s/c it in the future then i would recommend going with either genie or HM headers as they are the only ones who make a 1 and 5/8" header for the VS, you will need the biggest header you can get and the pacey's are only 1 and 1/2". Also go to a twin cat setup now cause when you put the blower on you will need it! It may cost you an extra $500 now but it will save you money in the future!

Jesse-James

Jesse-James
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS seriesII commodore S
oh ive decided tht im not gonna get the s/c untill i pay off the car.
for now, its staying n/a.
FTR i dont have goals to make it alot faster, cause i am not even on my P's yet, but i just want something that drives nicer and sounds nicer. though a bit of power down the track wont hurt.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah sum of there stuff is for the L67 Supercharged Motor, it has sum variation to ur motor to handle the boost.

Sum things on their site will be for ur car but most will be for the L67's

Tadgh

itsjustasix
Reaction score
Members Ride
blown VS executive SII, 5sp
yeah it should, best to check with them though they do say their type S CAI is still restrictive cause of the VS air filter box, so you would be better off going with the holden option as its much cheaper. The new type V has a completely new air filter box so it will be worth the $$$ once it becomes available!

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
sweet guys.
i took some advie.
atm im going to get:
pacemaker headers
custom cat back exhaust
SS inductions CAI
high ratio rockers from FIT.
i didnt know FIT were in perth? well thats handy!
thnkx lots guys.
how much did the raptor kit cost you? full kit to suit a VS ecotec?

please man, if your going to do those mods, please do your self a favour and get just a simple mail order memcal to suit - you seriously wont be disappointed for the money it costs, it'll drive like a whole different car.
there's a really good bloke on this forum called dr bob, give him a pm about a memcal and he'll sort you out.