Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Names Compulsory on the 2016 Census

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
how do they know if you have filled out the census at all?

i'm currently moving house.

You have to enter the code allocated to your address which is included on the letter to each household.

If that code isn't "marked off" electronically they know you havent completed it.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
"They" will know. "They" will have all your details from the last census. "They" will be watching you.
"They" are like 'Chickenman" ......"They" are everywhere. ( or was that Roger Ramjet ?)

They may not know me, as I never sent in the last census paperwork. Forgot about it and ended up shredding it.
Yeah it was Chicken man.....He was everywhere, everywhere, everywhere

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Absol-####in-lutely! :D It's gotten me to where I am now which I'm not complaining about...

:doh: I honestly don't know how you are still be breathing and being an air thief.....

Attachments

• **** You Raj.gif
    **** You Raj.gif
    473.2 KB · Views: 155
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
My wife "yes, 30 hrs or more".

Holy ****! I think I put down an hour for both of us... Just for general **** in between when the house keeper comes. I can't imagine someone spending a full time job amount of time on domestic unpaid work. OUCH! Is there even that much to do?

You have to enter the code allocated to your address which is included on the letter to each household.

If that code isn't "marked off" electronically they know you haven't completed it.

That's one thing that's bugged me about all this. If you're visiting someone else within Australia, you're not supposed to fill yours in. You become a guest on theirs. So yours is never submitted or "marked off".

Nick Xenophobe came out publicly saying he wasn't going to put his name on his... Let's see where this goes. lol

I honestly don't know how you are still be breathing

IN, OUT, REPEAT. It's an unconscious effort mate. Not something anyone has to think about. Well, except for any poor bastard on life support. Someone has to think about it for them.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute

If that code isn't "marked off" electronically they know you havent completed it.

yes, but, when they come round to the house to ask why it wasnt filled out, i saw no one was living here at the time.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Seem to be a quite a few people having issues with the site already. Good Start ABS......

blakethemus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Holy ****! I think I put down an hour for both of us... Just for general **** in between when the house keeper comes. I can't imagine someone spending a full time job amount of time on domestic unpaid work. OUCH! Is there even that much to do?

It says to count cooking, cleaning, gardening etc. So yes I'd say more than an hour will be most peoples reply. I did a 12 hour Texas BBQ Brisket on the weekend so I should be close to 30 myself.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
The most controversial question is #48 regarding " unpaid domestic work in the household".
Because I'm a lazy, retired old BSTD my answer "no, did not do any". My wife "yes, 30 hrs or more".
This will have to be the only answer acceptable for domestic peace and harmony.

There's another way to keep the peace which I used. Complete it while her favourite tv show is on. Never watched and took no interest. I could have got away with murder.....

It says to count cooking, cleaning, gardening etc. So yes I'd say more than an hour will be most peoples reply. I did a 12 hour Texas BBQ Brisket on the weekend so I should be close to 30 myself.

When the gf asked me this, I simply asked her "Does working on my car count as 'household repair', she answered "Yes".

"Put me down for 4-15 hours then."

Also old mate Nick X, the ABS has already said they won't fine him for not putting his name on it.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
TBH I put the other half down for the second highest number of hours on unpaid domestic functions and myself for the second lowest.

I could have expanded mine due to the time I spend renovating the house but I already had around 20 hpw on my part-time job.

R

Risky

Holy s**t! I think I put down an hour for both of us... Just for general s**t in between when the house keeper comes. I can't imagine someone spending a full time job amount of time on domestic unpaid work. OUCH! Is there even that much to do?

Raj, isn't your mum your housekeeper?
Maybe you should put down that you spend 30hrs on the JC forum a week trolling away.

You can also include the time you spend on your Chevrolet badged Daewoo Matiz that you use when you're working as a dabbawala in the mornings

Status
Not open for further replies.