Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Narva H7 LED conversion

kaneotto1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6
I just installed a Narva H7 12/24V LED conversion kit as well as the H7 Canbus module in my VF2 SV6. After about 30mins of driving at night a error code("check right/left dipped beam lamp” ) popped up on my dash twice then went away. Just wondering how I can stop/fix these error code from happening again and what are the consequences of this code.
Cheers

Last edited:

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
Try a resistor kit instead of a canbus module. I had a set of H7 Jw speakers in my vf for about 10 months and got the same error when I first put them in. Jw have a resistor kit and a kit with canbus modules and resistors (both autobarn and supercheap stock them). I got away with just the resistors. No codes after I put them in. Don't see a reason why they wouldn't work with a Narva bulb kit.
Unfortunately one of my bulbs had a manufacturing fault and as the Vf is such a pain to change lights in I'm Back to standard halogen bulbs until one of them blow.