Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans 4gen Liberty Wagon

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Nice work mate, certainly not afraid to give it a crack that's for sure.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Hows the boot space compared to a commodore wags ?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
Have you seen "Super Gramps", a Gen4 Liberty on Mighty Car Mods? They put a Suburu NA V6 in it and turboed it. Its about 260 awkw on about 7 psi, stock internals, running low 12s. Check it out if you havn't already.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Hows the boot space compared to a commodore wags ?

It's a smaller car than the commodore (good), but I haven't had any issues with space. I've had an ecotec and an engine crane in the back (seats down) before so I'd say that's plenty of room.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Have you seen "Super Gramps", a Gen4 Liberty on Mighty Car Mods? They put a Suburu NA V6 in it and turboed it. Its about 260 awkw on about 7 psi, stock internals, running low 12s. Check it out if you havn't already.

Sure have, epic car. Super gramps runs the bigger EZ36 (3.6L) out of a tribecca. The liberty's came out with flat 6 cylinder options as EZ30's (3L) I've driven one of those and they're really impressive, would love to turbo one at some stage. Not massive power but plenty enough to have a lot of fun.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
Sure have, epic car. Super gramps runs the bigger EZ36 (3.6L) out of a tribecca. The liberty's came out with flat 6 cylinder options as EZ30's (3L) I've driven one of those and they're really impressive, would love to turbo one at some stage. Not massive power but plenty enough to have a lot of fun.

Yeah it's a nice car, the Stagea they did was cool too. I'm so envious of all those guys and thier project cars. Definitely a lot of time and money involved though, as you would know, lol.