Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
In the end I paid 110, saved $10 so it wasnt a big deal, but payday it was so I decided to go ahead with it because they were at work doing some other guys' cars so meh. The real savings was with the thicker rings, think it was like $40-50 discount or something like that, so pretty good.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Whitewalls have turned to ****, started peeling already, and i hit a bit with the gurny today :(
We rang them today because 3 out of 5 cars have started to crack and discolour after only a week and they said they will be at cruise for charity tomorrow, so I'll have to fire up and get them to redo mine..Pretty dodgey, word of mouth might go along way if they don;t fix it up
!

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
**** man that sucks balls.

a week and theyre allready turned to ****.

got mine done last sunday and done over 500 kays since then and theyre still good :).

hope you get it sorted. i wont be recommending anyone to them.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah i know, I've done under 200kms...Just caught me off gaurd, one day they were fine, the next they were stuffed. Makes you wonder but..Mmm i'll go nuts tomorrow at them haha

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
I used a pressure clearned mine today and there still going strong and 3bucks cheaper than what you paid it might be worth driving down th penrith of the next set:thumbsup:

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Spoke to the Redvan guys today, they seem happy enough to fix them up for me which is good.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Cruise for charity 6

Attachments

• 100_0296.jpg
    100_0296.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_0789.jpg
    100_0789.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 278

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah they haven't been fixed as of yet, they coming into work tomorrow morning (or so they say) so hopefully will get sorted out tomorrow. Depending on their customer service tomorrow, I unfortunately cannot reccommend them. They don't seem to understand it is not due to negligence that the walls are stuffed, but with 4 different cars having them done and all in horrible condition...Ahh you get my point lol.

Ps, mitch, start a thread and get some pics up lol