Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VS Calais

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
wow, the loom change looks fun. lol at least it'll be all sweet after it though....... hopefully

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
yeah that would do my head in! haha, cant wait to see it done though man!

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
wow, the loom change looks fun. lol at least it'll be all sweet after it though....... hopefully

oh yes, joy of joys. pretty over it, but I'll glad when I get the old loom through the firewall and the new one through the firewall, all rebuilding from there on. Dude is that your car in your dp? wheres the thread!!?

yeah that would do my head in! haha, cant wait to see it done though man!

It is doing my head in LOL. Lucky i'm working full time and have regular breaks from it lol. Thanks for the encouragement guys really helps. New loom, BCM & keyhead arrived today. Can't wait to get it in and running again, I have a tune from The1 ready to go in when all this is over.

Dr Bob might be able to repair my old BCM (fingers crossed), then I can use my two brand new keys with it :)

Bizmark

Reaction score
Members Ride
93' Pov-Pac
Yeah ruined my day/week lol. Not sure what you mean by built in block?

Dude it honestly wasn't even that hard, once it's demystified you're fine. Man if you're doing a stato dash upgrade go the full mile pull the whole dash out the whole loom and heaterbox out and replace it all with stato/calais stuff, then you have climate control, l3, footwells, etc etc

My bad, meant to type in clock and didn't proofread the post. They sit nice and high so you dont have to look down at the headunit to see the time.

What did you mean by demystify?

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
My bad, meant to type in clock and didn't proofread the post. They sit nice and high so you dont have to look down at the headunit to see the time.

What did you mean by demystify?

Yeah defs! Might get a digital one to go in there :D

I mean once you're not thinking it's impossible you just take it one step at a time and you have it out in no time.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
After much pain and agony/swearing - the new loom is through the firewall! This was the biggest pain in the arse you can't imagine. Thats the hardest part of the job done, tonight ill get going reconnecting and cable tieing everything in the engine bay, tomorrow hopefully can start connecting everything up behind the dash and maybe even a test start :)

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
dsc0580m.jpg

dsc0581u.jpg

engine bay with the new loom through
dsc0582yl.jpg

and wtf is that white crap on my transmission.... any ideas?
dsc0583d.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
almost there ay haha , i cant wait to see the stato dash in it will look mint . man that bcm is burnt to a crisp

Status
Not open for further replies.