Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VS Calais

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
haha nuh-uh!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
it did. was a good example though, blower goodness

95vs ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 vs ss commodore
can eney 1 help me out i got a 95 ss with sliping trans tht wose made at the end of 95 could it b runing a 6hbd or will it have defernitley be runing a 5hbd if so what can i change it with couse i can not get my hands on a 5hbd but i can get my hands on a 4hbd 6hbd and a 7hbd but from what i have read so far on the net is confuseing me some people say i need the 5hbd couse the 4hbd from a vr only hase 12 pins and the others have 13 but the 6hbd and the 7hbd will fit and reck my ecu or something some 1 please help

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
hey bud, only the trans type (eg. 6HDD or 5HDD) will work for that car, to check just pop your bonnet and look behind the motor down where your trans is, you should be able to see marked on it somewhere 6HDD etc.

95vs ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 vs ss commodore
yea ive tryed that but its a v8 so its runing a hbd not a hdd and theres not enouf room to look down the back unles i pull all the spark plug leads off fule lines and way more couse theres no room in the engin bay gess ill just have to pull them all of to get to the tag thanks eney way nice ride by the way

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
can eney 1 help me out i got a 95 ss with sliping trans tht wose made at the end of 95 could it b runing a 6hbd or will it have defernitley be runing a 5hbd if so what can i change it with couse i can not get my hands on a 5hbd but i can get my hands on a 4hbd 6hbd and a 7hbd but from what i have read so far on the net is confuseing me some people say i need the 5hbd couse the 4hbd from a vr only hase 12 pins and the others have 13 but the 6hbd and the 7hbd will fit and reck my ecu or something some 1 please help

Wrong section to ask this mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.