Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Naughty (possibly malicious) things you could (but never would) do to cars

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
id say a funny trick would be those mothball things. myth busters have proven that they give u alot more power for that tank with just 1 of these balls, so id say pack a bag full of them and wait and watch the car, apperently it should just rev easy a piss and go very hard but get very hot and burn plugs ect, good way to get the oldies go faster

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
VN-88 said:
id say a funny trick would be those mothball things. myth busters have proven that they give u alot more power for that tank with just 1 of these balls, so id say pack a bag full of them and wait and watch the car, apperently it should just rev easy a piss and go very hard but get very hot and burn plugs ect, good way to get the oldies go faster

talk to s0sage about that one lol

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
the old vasaleen on the windscreen (does that **** ever come off)
I once saw two little lets call them young kids changing ppls lincence plates around ion the shopping center car park, abd yes i did inform security lol poor bastards they did it to would neva have noticed i doubt they told security which cars they did it too.
we replaced my mate ford badges with bitch labels
ill think of more later

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Yr 12 muck up day we glad wrapped all the teachers and yr 11 students car in industrial gladwrap and made sure it sticked with gaffa tape! funny! oh and i wasnt involved mmmkay!!!

wantacommo

Reaction score
Members Ride
I WANT A COMMO :D:D:D
this thread is gold, on a exa cruise a while back we had whiped creem wars while driving, one poor fella had his ar covered in SHAVING cream, he went to lik sum off and well, yer. haha

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
sixshooter going by your logic having a dude with a gun in your avatar is going to convince some kid to go buy a gun and shoot someone. If someones intent on doing damage to someone elses property they are going to do it whether threads like this one exist or not.

Throw a lighter up the zorst so it drops into the resonator. It will heat up and eventually explode.

Peanut paste on the inside of door handles, or vegemite.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Ultimate one I thought of (got it off Home and Away a few months ago lol): put sugar or salt in the petrol tank. I'd never do it and I don't condone these kinds of things.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'm with sixshooter, all you have to do is get some little immature **** on here and read one that they haven't done and go - yep, this weekend. Half of these are fine, but theres a few nasty ones that involve a bit of mechanical damage that could possibly cause an accident.

One that I've done before though is you get into their car before they do, and you turn the radio up heaps, you put the wipers on, you put the aircon on max and you put flour into the vents, They get in and start the car, the wipers start going off, the stereo is blasting in their ears and they get smashed with flour.

Another is to freeze cans of shaving cream with Liquid Nitrogen, Peel them out of their tins when they are frozen, and put the frozen chunks of shaving cream into a car with the windows up. Do that with a heap of cans, supossably when it defrosts it expands and fills the entire car.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
BLACKVZSV8 said:
sixshooter going by your logic having a dude with a gun in your avatar is going to convince some kid to go buy a gun and shoot someone. If someones intent on doing damage to someone elses property they are going to do it whether threads like this one exist or not.

I actually agree with Troy. This thread could just confirm for some people the fact that other people do it so why can't they. Also, isn't this just giving people more ideas of what they can do to "muck around"?