Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NaY's VY

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
If you're still gonna sell the SSVs in 6 months, i hope it hurrys up, they look sweet cruising

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Yeah for sure, i'll be around the area anyway so sweet as. I'll probably have to spend tomorrow getting 2 weeks worth of dirt and driving through puddles off it though aha.

If you can bring your camera, would love to see how you take such nice photos of your car.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Yeah for sure, i'll be around the area anyway so sweet as. I'll probably have to spend tomorrow getting 2 weeks worth of dirt and driving through puddles off it though aha.

If you can bring your camera, would love to see how you take such nice photos of your car.

Alright im keen, how long do you think it will take from KK's at liverpool ( if we meet there or something before hand ) to get to woodbine maccas?

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Bout 20 minutes it usually takes me to get to get to Ctown. Not long. Nice drive down the Hume Highway though.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Bout 20 minutes it usually takes me to get to get to Ctown. Not long. Nice drive down the Hume Highway though.

Alright maybe if we meet at KK's at liverpool at like idk 630ish, Il need a coffee or something haha, As tonight is an all nighter and so is tomorrow with study. So im going to be absolutely wrecked.

Is their a car wash near by? that i could quickly wash my car if i dont get a chance to do it properly?