Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need a .bin alteration will pay

philmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden hilux
So just to keep this post up to date. I'm still waiting on Mace engineering for my full refund.... They have asked me for proof of postage even though the original ecu they sent me went back in a reply paid box supplied by them ( they are the only ones can look it up once its sent not me) . What a joke of an experience i have had with them and I hope people take notice of the extra poor service we are receiving . its been a few months now :(

H

harrop.senator

Sorry man I hope you don't mind the laugh face. But it's the exact same reasons I refuse to use them.

I asked for him to email me half a dozen times and kept ringing me. I've got severe ADHD and the concentration of a gold fish. I was asking questions that end in three numbers after the decimal point and I needed it all written down.

I had 5k I wanted to spend in there store and stopped after the first order. It contained non swirl polished stainless valves that magnets stuck to and I didn't know if they were the right ones so asked on a Facebook group as they were individually bagged with mandarin stickers on them.

That was enough for Steve to put me on blast for two hours but hadn't had the time in a month to reply to one of my six email requests. It was my fault because he was too busy to email and had tried to ring me a few times...

My machinist refused to use them. Also threw the collets and retainers out because of how badly they fitted together and were two different companies they'd come from.

The crow springs they use needed 4 different install heights to get the correct spring rate.

Unfortunately I love my v6's and having 3 major suppliers in the world and the 1 in Aus being useless hurt me.

They're nothing like they were in terms of quality , service and ease of purchase as they were ten years ago.