Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need a new fuel line , Nil Stock Australia ???

Luushen

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Storm
Wow, that sure is amazing..

I have several 30 year old holdens with much better fuel systems than that ute!

I cant believe it could rust that much in such a short period of time

yeah well i cant believe i cant get parts for it for 2 months

lousy service from the local dealer as well , pulling a car apart when theres no spare parts for 8 weeks and no courtesy car !!!!!!

they were happy to let it sit in their yard all that time , thats why i got it flat bedded out of there and fixed it my self , other wise it would still be there for another 3 weeks !!!

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
If anyone needs fuel or brake lines replaced a good place is a trailer builder. They make the brake lines for the trailers from scratch. Just take in a set of old lines you want replaced so they can get the length and bends right.

Luushen

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Storm
except these have special plastic ends on them , i used to work for Pirtek and make grease lines etc like these , but i wouldn't attempt to make these as they run in a set of 4 in a boxed like configuration intricately over the rear axle

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
except these have special plastic ends on them , i used to work for Pirtek and make grease lines etc like these , but i wouldn't attempt to make these as they run in a set of 4 in a boxed like configuration intricately over the rear axle

that could make it tricky..but nothing is impossible. I have a VN and the lines on them are fairly simple, but I've never seen the setup on a VY, sounds a bit more complicated.