Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need a new key from holden

S

SYM35

hey all was wonder in how much a new key would be from holden i had a little look round and couldnt find a straight answer anywhere and i cant ring the till monday so i thought i ask here???

I

Insanesinner

i tried the same thing and was told that for $90 dollars i would get the same key but needed to have the vin number and all that sort of stuff. then from a nother holden dealer was told that would get a blank key 4 $145 then need to get it cut from a lock smith to the code that would come with it. (Was just checking 4 price) These holden dealers realy must have to do a course in ripping people befor they can get the job

malscar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZSv6
What is wrong with the key? Is it the remote part or the actual key as you can take it apart. I bought the remote part from Holden about a year ago for roughly $50. They just took my old remote out back and came back with it and the new one all setup ready to go. If it is the key part, go down to the local locksmith. He should be able to cut a new key.

dlzn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 3.8 V6
i payed 90 bucks from a locksmith that had everything there..

Last edited:
A

alex88

my dad got 1 vx sedan key for $80 from mr mint on friday. apprently 20% they reckon.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
About 90 we paid.