Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need a pic of a VE SS on King sssl springs and a pic on ssl.

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
SSSL's all round with Bilstein B8 shortened shocks.

1001205_10201598999316244_1834158077_n.jpg

Mate that looks good could you do me a favour and just measure how high the side skirt is from the floor just behind the front wheel? Just trying to gauge how low for my drive if it will scrape.
Thanks

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Hey mate, I've just put sssl on my front and sslhd on the rear (same as sssl) on my wagon.
It's also with Monroe gt short shocks

Dunno if you want the wagon picture or not, but might still help with height.

It still has a bit to settle as its only 3 days old

ugany8u7.jpg

hey Mate she looks good the ssl rear in hd is the same as sssl? Could you do me a favour and measure what the side skirt sits at from the floor just behind the front wheel?

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
hey Mate she looks good the ssl rear in hd is the same as sssl? Could you do me a favour and measure what the side skirt sits at from the floor just behind the front wheel?

Yeah as far as I understand sslhd are the same as sssl.
At the front behind the tyre it sits at 130mm at the moment (will still sag a little), and the rear just in front of the tyre is at 115mm.

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Yeah as far as I understand sslhd are the same as sssl.
At the front behind the tyre it sits at 130mm at the moment (will still sag a little), and the rear just in front of the tyre is at 115mm.
Thanks mate that will be fine for me, just ordered them with GT sport short struts and bumpstops

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Here's mine on Kings, SSL front and SSSL rear with Monroe GT Sport shortened shocks, on 22 inch Vertini Masquerades:

Dont have any hub to guard measurements, but the lowest point under the car, the bottom of the exhaust running under the diff, sits just on 100mm. Had to get the rear guards rolled but it rides beautifully, not much different than stock.