Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need a tune BAD

06vzcalais

Reaction score
went out for a cruise to newie tonight saw "tivoom" & Co. not a bad night all in all but car lags so much down low but runs real hard 5g thru to 7 the exhaust note under load is starting to mature, not mack truck loud either yeah so all in all a good night SPEWIN i have to work tomorow was lookin forward to the cruise to wisemans but meh always next cruise. was thinking of trying to organise somethin in the coming weeks in the newie area if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Buy a super charger after seeing the vids that was nuts the way it pulled so hard btw she had a realy nice note to it when you drove past the last time

bigdaddycool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS SILVER SEDAN
VZ's are a hard tune to tune the down low area......... diff gears ultimately will solve it. Tuning wise, they'll just up overall output........... doesn't really fix things....... You need to get some detailed tuning done for the down low, but it'll effect your fuel econ and highway econ if u want some serious power.

You know when ur VZ is good when you kill a Supercharged alloytech like it was a 4 cylinder car..... led alone a XR6 (non turbo).

Shortcut the issue, get ur diff done.

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
are these videos of an alloytec raptor? where can i see them?

Na sorry man I was telling him to buy super charger his got a few vids on his phone were his driving once it hits 5k in a blink of an eye she's hitting 7k in 1 to 4 I've never seen anything like it

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
VZ's are a hard tune to tune the down low area......... diff gears ultimately will solve it. Tuning wise, they'll just up overall output........... doesn't really fix things....... You need to get some detailed tuning done for the down low, but it'll effect your fuel econ and highway econ if u want some serious power.

You know when ur VZ is good when you kill a Supercharged alloytech like it was a 4 cylinder car..... led alone a XR6 (non turbo).

What results have you got from your vz bigdaddy ie track times, dyno figures.. what are you driving? What VZ beats a supercharged Alloytec? i want in on this..

VEE-ZED

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive

ive got a 05 vz exec, onli mod so far is an exhaust. 2 1/4 inch duel mandrel system. Not sure exactly what kw's im running atm, although id like to know if id beat a stock xr6 (non turbo) and id also like to know how youd get ur vz to kill a supercharged alloytech :p

06vzcalais

Reaction score
i would post these vids but they arent to legal, all i have atm is a growler intake & 2.5 cat back with hiflo baffle on the tail. Apparently i was told by holden after 500km these alloytecs tune themselfs to run at an economical level (or sum bullshit). so it factory tunes itself to run nicely with the exhaust and intake is what this dude was saying think he may of been on drugs as some of the things he said were bullshit. i got a quote for a shift kit and diff centres the other day not to happy with the price. Anyone know of anyone in NSW sydney newcastle area that can give me a quote on the same

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
you tried CHE? what he said is bullshit.