Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need help moding

V

VPboy3800

hey all i recently bought a vp 's' and i have $1000 to make it go faster :) where would be a good place to start i wanna gain as much power as i can

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
'modding'

while 1k wont get you far itll probably get you the exhaust and air intake you need to make a bit of a difference. It wont get you lightening fast V8 flogging action but itll give you a noticeable increase and a nicer tune. goodluck with it mate.

dodgy

Reaction score
extractors and 2.5" exhaust
pod filter or CAI

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
Whatever happened to that thread that was pinned to the top of this section that dealt with these questions?

Anyway...
Yeah VPboy3800 just go to search and im sure you'll find about 2 dozen threads that should help you.

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
yea go for extractors $525, catback exhaust $300, cold air intake $50 & K&N filter $110

VTSSDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L Commodore.
shazz308 said:
Whatever happened to that thread that was pinned to the top of this section that dealt with these questions?

Anyway...
Yeah VPboy3800 just go to search and im sure you'll find about 2 dozen threads that should help you.

I think that thread has been moved to the V6 Development section.

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
nah it was deleted.. for reasons i wont explain on here... but im going to write up another way in a different frame and setting.. then run it past the forum moderators and hopefully it will come up again... and for all you computer lovers ill include chips... just gotta find some time!