Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help! VR Intake manifold

whitevrboi

Just another white vr.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2
Ok so i'm trying to figure out what the 2 vacuum lines on the intake manifold are for. They are the ones on the 90 degree elbow after the throttle body on the back of the engine. There is one big one which is fine but I need to know what the 2 smaller ones are for?

I have a twin throttle setup that doesnt have any nipples to put these lines onto.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Jack

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
big one brakes one little one fuel reg smallest one is vacuam for interior vent vacuamhose

whitevrboi

Just another white vr.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2
Ah ok cool cheers. So I'm guessing I cant just unplug them and leave em hanging lol

If my TTB doesnt have the nipples to be able to connect them on does that mean its pretty much useless or is there a way around it?

Cheers

Jack

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
brake vacuam and fuel reg you will need .the vacuam line for the heaters makes the vents move from floor to demister etc if you dont want that dont hook it up

whitevrboi

Just another white vr.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2
awesome! so i'll have to put a couple of nipples on for those vacuum lines then? shouldnt be too hard should it?

I really appreciate all the help :)

Noakesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN exec wagon v8 VN sv3800 5 speed
I'm not 100 percent familiar with the v6 I have ony just got my hands on one. On the 5ltr however I got caught out when I changed my valley gasket I forgot to hook up the map sensor "doh". Pretty certain that the v6 has map sensor too. Look for. Small black box on the passenger side of the firewall it will have a plug and a hose coming out the bottom trace that vacuum hose it might be what your looking for

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
To above, I strongly suggest you look at the date this was posted....Failed!