Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need Sick Rims

GLD-086

Reaction score
VY SSs, I dont care how many times people say they are common on VLs, theres a reason why they are so popular is because they look awesome on VLs. :)

Thats the reason why I got mine because I saw a fair bit of VLs with them and so I thought "Yeah why not, they look great". :thumbsup:

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I mean well why do we even buy wheels? Is it to impress people? Is it to make our cars look tougher/better? or to make our cars handle better?

For me its a bit of all of them.
But our reasons are our own, If you like a style of wheel then go for it,

P

prizedbnx

i get them to use as shelfs in my bedroom :)
not really, but some mad rims are Rays - TE-37's
so nice.. i dont know how they look on commo's yet though

GLD-086

Reaction score
ucwepn said:
I mean well why do we even buy wheels? Is it to impress people? Is it to make our cars look tougher/better? or to make our cars handle better?

For me its a bit of all of them.
But our reasons are our own, If you like a style of wheel then go for it,

Well I buy wheels because they can make or break a car, the wheels is the most important visual feature of a car. :)

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
GLD-086 said:
Well I buy wheels because they can make or break a car, the wheels is the most important visual feature of a car. :)

sorry but i would have to diss agreee, i say the paint. just pictura ur car on 18s with stuffed paint, spider-webs everywhere in the paint and flaking like a kid with dandruff, or a nice new clean paint job with stock wheels, eg nice vl with a decant paint and 15 interceptors on it......sooooo smooth
thats just my opinion

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
yah paint and panel

GLD-086

Reaction score
VL Berlina 5speed said:
sorry but i would have to diss agreee, i say the paint. just pictura ur car on 18s with stuffed paint, spider-webs everywhere in the paint and flaking like a kid with dandruff, or a nice new clean paint job with stock wheels, eg nice vl with a decant paint and 15 interceptors on it......sooooo smooth
thats just my opinion

My paintjob isnt the best but the VY SSs make up for it. :)

Even take a look at my VL thread and see how much of a difference the new wheels made then the old pic.

Besides I wouldnt put a set of nice wheels on a car with a hell dodgy paintjob anyway.