Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need some helpful advice Air brushing and indoor compressor

D

devilly

Need some help,i want a small indoor air compressor that's quite and air brush equipment,never done it before,have been trying to research it and all i can work out is gravity feed paint is the way to go.i also want the air compressor to plug into mains not a battery,so much different things for sale want something good that will last, not break in a week or two.any help would be great thanks :)

Mister_Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Depends what you want to paint really. I got a kit from this mob for doing gaming pieces. It's quiet - you can certainly hear it but it doesn't wake the kids up if I'm painting at night and the tank means the compressor isn't running 100% of the time anyway.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
if you have an arts store nearby it might be worth asking them.
I mean a proper artist store, as I know my local one sells airbrushing items like such.

D

devilly

Thanks heaps Mister_Q's had a very good look at that site,i have brought airbrushes now:)just need air compressor,if i cant find one local then i will get from them,as it's the only place that i have found that goes to 6 bars :) specs :
Auto Start at 43psi (3 bar)
Auto Stop at 58psi (4 bar)
Second Stage switch allowing for the up to 87 psi (6 bar) of air pressure
most of them don't have a second stage.