Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need some minor paint damage repaired

Bitemylip

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I need to get some minor paint damage repaired on the rear bumper of my VS. I have attached a photo for reference. I'm a Uni student so cash flow isn't great, but if anyone is willing or knows someone who would be willing to fix it up in exchange for some graphic design(advertising & the like)/website design, that would be extremely appreciated.

I'm in Brissy.

Thanks,
Simone

Attachments

• reardamage.jpg
    reardamage.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 164

roon_VR

VR executive Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8 V6 executive SII VR
Hi Guys!

I need to get some minor paint damage repaired on the rear bumper of my VS. I have attached a photo for reference. I'm a Uni student so cash flow isn't great, but if anyone is willing or knows someone who would be willing to fix it up in exchange for some graphic design(advertising & the like)/website design, that would be extremely appreciated.

I'm in Brissy.

Thanks,
Simone

do it yourself, just get some spray touch-up paint from super cheap auto or autobarn, some primer and you should be sweet. mask up the area and presto. The job will not be perfect but it's adequate