Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Never Ending Rim Search

Jimboss

Reaction score
kipela said:
One thing I was worried about with such an open faced rim like the Photons is that I may have to do something with the brake calipers, be it an upgrade or respray because the gaps between the spokes are rather large.

I know exactly what you mean, i have DRUMS!!!! think how i feel.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

kipela

Go the VY!
Reaction score
Website
www.kipela.com
Members Ride
2004 VY Series II Executive
I am really liking the AMG Quake DSK's, as seen here: http://www.bobjane.com.au/Wheels/PublicImages/R_KILGANNON.JPG

Same colour as my car but in 19"s - gives me a good idea how they might look.

I have just come across a post on some forums that AMG Quake DSK's may have been discontinued? They were talking about multiple rims so unsure as to whether they meant those in particular. Bob Jane still has them all over their site so hopefully they are still stocking them brand new.

Anyone know for sure? And whether they might be a good choice?

kipela

Go the VY!
Reaction score
Website
www.kipela.com
Members Ride
2004 VY Series II Executive
Yeah seen those on ebay for a few weeks. To me the prices seem too good to be true for genuines, they are basically half price. I've seen replicas being sold on there for only $200-300 less so it wouldn't suprise me.

I would prefer to spend a little bit extra knowing im getting a quality product from an actual shop. :)

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
thats it, theres a set of soem on there i want but even known i have bought an sold stuff on there i still dont know about sending someone 900 for them even known there a ebay company thingy lol

cheers

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Edit: just had another look it doesnt say there the real thing lol my bad. or does it say that?