Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new 09 ve ssv ute

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
are they dodgy at gympie rd? I'm going to hillcrest zupps. nah ill just stop accelerating and it will continue to go up... this is just revving in neutral havnt driven it on the rd. as I'm still on p's for a couple of days.. anybody know a ballpark figure for the satnav
Motorama at springwood seem to have a pretty good rep from what I've read and been told. I wouldnt take my lawnmower to zupps no matter where they are. Anyway congrats on the ute,

andodge

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute MY9.5 344RWkW
I think i know what you mean, the tacho doesn't seem to be as responsive as you'd like and has a run on when the revs drop off? Is it different to other cars of the same type you have driven? Check first before taking it to a dealer and getting potentioally ripped off.

Try this place Complete Car Sound they are in brisbane and offer a number of options with GPS integration into factory head units, alot better and cheaper than holden.

Last edited:

lokie619

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V UTE
went to autobahn yesterday and got a quote for reversing camera for my ute fully integrated into holden screen for about $850 and holden wanted $610 for reversing sensors. i would rather camera for an extra 150 then sensors thats for sure..

as for GPS holden wanted about 2.5 grand so i told them to git ####ed

Scruba

Wanderer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Wow. I just ordered a Thunder ute and getting a reverse camera fitted by dealer. That way it's covered under warranty with car however I'm paying a little extra for it. There is no way I'd have a new ute without one. The trays are so much higher.