Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New 50mm

The Hornet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus XR5 Turbo
First pics from the new nifty fity. Wow, loving this lens already. Its such a nice little lens!

Also gained an appreciation for aperature priorty. Usually i use shutter as its mostly Macro i do an i've found it to be the best, but it just wasnt working with this lens so i switched over to aperature and managed to get these :)

IMG_3529 by jpw007, on Flickr

IMG_3560 by jpw007, on Flickr

IMG_3563 by jpw007, on Flickr

IMG_3571 by jpw007, on Flickr

IMG_3576 by jpw007, on Flickr

IMG_3584 by jpw007, on Flickr​

tangcla

Automotive photographer
Reaction score
Website
www.tangcla.com
Members Ride
Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Aperture priority works really well on a lens that can handle some wide apertures. I usually shoot at f/2.8 or f/3.2 all the time.

I like IMG_3571. How old are your Labradors?

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
i got a canon 50mm f1.8 :)

yeah they r nice but what i dont like about them is the "standard"zoom if you know what i mean , it crops out abit too much of the view for my liking which mean u have to be further away from a larger objec ... but all in all i love it fun to play with and tak shot, thought i still need to take soem practice runs with it with correct white ballance this time /// lol
Which one? Nice little lenses arent they!

The Hornet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus XR5 Turbo
i got a canon 50mm f1.8 :)

yeah they r nice but what i dont like about them is the "standard"zoom if you know what i mean , it crops out abit too much of the view for my liking which mean u have to be further away from a larger objec ... but all in all i love it fun to play with and tak shot, thought i still need to take soem practice runs with it with correct white ballance this time /// lol

Yeah i tend to agree. I think the 50's on a full frame would be about perfect but the cropped sensors it can be a PITA at times.

@Punishd - That first pic is great :beer chug: