Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new car: 94 vr. anthricite grey

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
we're in adelaide theres so restrictions on p platers we are both on our P's with V8 Commodores

damnit =[ i get defect noticed for a pod filter!!! might move there lol

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
what the hell? whats the comparison between a V8 and a different air filter..?????

you can get defected for a pod filter on a V6, V8 or any engine.. but if its mounted correctly i think you may get away with it

im just confused at why your aloud to drive v8's when i asked them they said to me that the pod filters a perfomance mod -.- but you can drive a v8? lol

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
im just confused at why your aloud to drive v8's when i asked them they said to me that the pod filters a perfomance mod -.- but you can drive a v8? lol

because this isnt victoria.

This is south australia.

We can drive v8s, turbos anything on our p's.. We still have strict modification guide lines and there fore having pod's can still be done if there not bolted down. Just like having a lowered car.

But we dont have to do yearly inspections or saftey inspections we only have to do that if we get defected... which happens quite alot

So in future keep your comments to yourself if you dont know what your talking about. Diffrent state, Diffrent laws :wax:

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
because this isnt victoria.

This is south australia.

We can drive v8s, turbos anything on our p's.. We still have strict modification guide lines and there fore having pod's can still be done if there not bolted down. Just like having a lowered car.

But we dont have to do yearly inspections or saftey inspections we only have to do that if we get defected... which happens quite alot

So in future keep your comments to yourself if you dont know what your talking about. Diffrent state, Diffrent laws :wax:

actualy live in NSW =D i thought all of australia was the same