Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new car: 94 vr. anthricite grey

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
why buy a v8 then? :p
too enjoy it mate,remember u only got 4 points on ur p's not full licence i guess ud want to be a bit chilled.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
k frame, crossmember, engine mounts, front springs, brake upgrade gearbox, tailshaft, diff, radiator to name a few things

you dont need to upgrade the brakes.

only the mastercylinder to a 1inch

v6 and v8 vn - vs brakes are the exact same.

diff is also the same, unless u want to go to a LSD.

winton

black+manual+19's=sex
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs SS II 5speed vx gts 19's
yer basically most of the fines we get down here speeding, red light, not showing p plates etc.. takes 2 or 3 demerit points off leaving us with 1 for the rest of our p's.. **** up once u have to b very careful for the rest of ur license.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Theres a catch to it. Speeding is 3 points, breaching your P conditions is 1 point. Thats loss of license. Thats what happened to me anyway

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
Theres a catch to it. Speeding is 3 points, breaching your P conditions is 1 point. Thats loss of license. Thats what happened to me anyway

yeah for me as soon as ur speeding loss of license that sucks well i understand if its like over5km over but like what if its not realy speeding thats happened to so many of my mates for going 53km an hr!

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
There has been many times people have lost there P's from having P Plates (not visible or showing) and have lost there licence..

But they just brought out the P1 and P2 system.

Do your L's for a certain amount of hours before you can sit your test. Then you get your P1's which i think is 12 months which you have no points. Any mistake you go back a step and need to re sit your P test in a period of time.

If you make it pass that P1 you go onto P2 for a period of time not needing to display P Plates. but if you stuff up. you go back to your p1. unless its a serious offence.

As far as i can gather that seems to be right but feel free to correct me. If you know otherwise

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
in nsw we have p1 and p2 p1 is red p's 12 months no poitns p2 is green p's i think 6 points but you must dispaly p's and u cant go over 100 and you ahve greens for 2 yrs