Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Car VX S

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
black ss headlights ;) $200 on carsRus.com best mod i have done so far to my Vx

I checked out that site cos 200 for black headlights is cheap, but the website is closed.

"This domain may be for sale. Click here for more information."

Nice looking car you have 1hotvx, Id love some black headlights too but at $249 I think Ill put it on the to do list later in time.

Edit:
http://www.carsrus.com.au

Found the right one.

1hotvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
thats okay im only on my red p's untill january but it was a cheap car so i wasn't letting my P's Get in the way of a good deal!!! and your car is very nice looking :)

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
2die.. my bad i forgot the .au, they should be $200 cause thats how much they were when i paid for them =S

lol my mate did that and bought a twin turbo supra whilst still on his greens.. got done by the coppers hahaha. and thanks :)

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
wait if your only on your reds dont you have another 2 years on your greens like me?! so you cant drive your car for ages =S

1hotvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
Yeh I still drive it I'm not a hoon my bf has a vx ss and has been drivin that's for over a year hasn't been pulled over. the car is an ex cop car with extractors twin 2.5 inch two hi flows mafless tune and OTR. I plan to do the interior and get it painted as my bf is a spray painter and is already painting his blood red, thinking just respraying it black with red pearl through it.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
haha rebels =P i was thinking of doing that... but i live litterally next door to the cop station so i didnt think that would be a wise thing to do

1hotvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
Lol fair enuff no no rebels we just like having nice cars :) that sounds good!! :)