Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New deck

Dan_VX_Spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina LS1
OK so im lookin at purchasing a new deck. Im lookin at the 2k mark and i was looking at the Alpine w502 but also liked the JVC JVC KD-AVX77.
I have a vx commodore so i like the double din option but liked the JVC as it has the output for a centre channel for 5.1 surround.

Does anyone have any idea which one i should go for or are there any other decks as i was looking for sounds quality and tuning. Any info would be helpful cheers Dan

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
once i sell my old car i will be getting an eclipse avn726ea which is about $2000, has gps, bluetooth, ipod control basically everything you need, video picture is suppose to be very good same with sound quality. has front, rear and sub 5v preouts. can also be wired to a cat10 so you can keep your steering wheel controls.

Dan_VX_Spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina LS1
Yeah i had a look at the Eclipse it looks really nice hey hmmm bit of looking around and seeing them in person i think. Cheers for the suggestion