Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Drive Away VE Prices

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
MY09 started production in March 08. I wish I was in the market to buy now rather than 10 months ago. I paid $39990 drive away for my SV6 (and that was even discounted). I would buy an SS if I was in the market now.

I know what you mean, I paid $34,500 for my Lumina, I could of purchased an SS ute for the same coin. :bang::bang:

joshtaylor87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
Hahaha yeah I paid $44,389 for my Lumina lol that included a whole lot of extras though. Just the car itself I got for $33,000. But yea I had the dealer fit a whole lot of extras so my total bill drive away was $44,389.

Do regret it now though. Should have got an SS at least. Could have afforded an SSV but went with the Lumina. Mainly because of Insurance, I was only 19 at the time.

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Went on test drive today!

Well, temptation got the better of me. Went for a test drive of an SV6 manual today.

Compared to my VY S2 V6, the new engine seems sluggish at very low RPM but certainly makes up for it by 2,000 rpm. Overall, the car impressed me, especially at the asking price. The dealer principal also told me that they could better the $34,990 drive away price, but did not elabourate.

As a sideline, both SV6 vehicles on the lot had been "keyed" right across the front of the bonnet. There are some low life's around for sure.

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Gave In!

Well, temptation won. Signed for a new SV6 today. Very happy with the final deal.

Brad_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum :)

I just signed for a new SV6 Ute today...Phantom + Bluetooth, Hard tonneau, Alloy Pedals, Window Tint, and leather seats with the red inserts.... $36 500 drive away
Very happy with this price, couldn't resist! Wasn't at the dealership but is on its way, will have it by mid next week :)

Karratha_4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Hey all,

Purchased an SS last week:

Atomic Green, Alloy Pedals, Gear knob, Auto trans, mud flaps, SS mats, parking sensors, window tint for 42k drive away! :dance:

Pretty happy considering the local dealer was offering a White manual only feature being window tints for 44k drive away and they were not moving on price, when i told him dealer delivery was included he waffled on how much more it costs to get it the 1200km from Perth:bang:. Yet I'm getting a much better deal, and I'm going to end up trucking it up but still a good deal in my book. Especially being 19, once in a lifetime opportunity.

peterj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 1 Berlina
Made the plunge and am getting a new auto Phantom Clubsport for 49k unreg from victoria and then pay the orc in SA myself, will work out a shade under 52k on road.

Tried a couple of dealers in SA but none could even come close to the vic dealer.

Will be picking the car up monday from dealer in vic , drive over in the calais come home in the clubbie.

Last edited: