Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new front bar

AMAGDN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Formula
hey guys i have a series 1 VN formula and i just bought a new Vp V8 supercar race bar i was wondering if i will need to put in the Vp grille as the bar has some funky piece in the centre and it wont fit under my letterbox grille

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
i dont think the grill is needed,

what color? and would you be selling the grill??

Regards
Mat

Majesticknights

The Dark Prince
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL HDT Calais Wagon Brock 346 stroker
where did u get the bar i have been looking for the race bar to fit my vn for months, (not very hard though i might add)

AMAGDN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Formula
Okay my car is white with the letterbox grille and the front bar isnt a fibreglass replica it is a carbon-kevlar race bar that was to be used on the no.11 V8 supercar of Larry Perkins im pretty sure that little raised bit in the centre wont fit with my letterbox grille, VnPhoenixS if u want the grille how much are u willing to pay for it its in perfect nick and has formula written on it. if i get the VP grille ill paint it white to match cause i hate that clear plastic

And Majesticknights i saw it in the local trading post rang him up organised to see it i wasnt going to buy it but it looks tuff and well yeah its a genuine V8 supercar bar too hehe speaking of that i picked up part of the side skirt from Jason Richards VZ that he rolled yesterday at Queensland Raceway!! :yeah:

AMAGDN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Formula
ok i have pics of my new front bar i picked it up on sunday looks great it is actually fibreglass but its not a replica looking forward to gettin it fitted hopefully by the end of the month if time permits and im not going to sell me grille as its the formula grille im going to tuck it away somewhere

Attachments

• 31-07-05_1648.jpg
    31-07-05_1648.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 31-07-05_1649.jpg
    31-07-05_1649.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 268