Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new fuel pump

millaz88

wishin me v6 was blown :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
hey guys just wondering what would be the best fuel pump upgrade for a vn v6 as i think mine is on its way out somtimes it gets a bit hard to start unless u let it sit for a minute or so with the ignition on????? also thinin of upgrading the injecters so was thinkin of a betta fuel pump to go with it any one got any ideas? thanks:thumbsup:

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
unless you wanna slap a charger or some type of forced induction into your car id leave the injecters standed , (maybe clean em with metho) as for fuel pumps pretty much the same thing get a after market one only $80 off memory

tj24fmx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive s1
urgent help!

hi, i have a vn s1 v6 and am just about to put in a new fuel pump, however i thought before i go out and buy one are there any differences between the vns1 fuel pump to the vns2, vp,vr,vs and so on. as i know there are quite alot of differences between models, and dont want to buy the wrong fuel pump:confused:

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
Wouldnt think so.. tomoro I will be hunting around for a new Fuel Pump to.. Im sure s1 is same as s2.

I have s1 fuel Injectors in my VP, its a series 2 engine tho.. So, I'd assume a s1 pump will work :)