Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New headlight help

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
it actually says it in the ad for the phillips globes. ill scan it in sometime. yes does seem weird that they are trying to sell these things yet at the same time saying they arent as bright as normal globes.

F

FORSTAIR

is it possible to disassemble the head lights to clean the reflectors up to get a brighter light cause my reflectors r a bit dirty and it looks crap. :unsure:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
you can but its not usually dirt cos they are sealed (i think?) its usually the reflective chrome turned to crap.
ive noticed on mine the glass is severely stone chipped (not rough but blasted) and that makes a massive difference in the amount of light it emits.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah you can take them apart and respray the insides with chrome type paint. But its not that flash- And new ones aren't that expensive.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I have the $40 phillips globes in my VL have had them in for about a week now and I swear by them, they are a nice whitish light major improvement over standard ones. I wanna get another pair for the high beams.