Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New headlights for the wagon

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
Hey all, I was checking the lights on the wagon today and had the sudden realisation that my $2 supercrap auto torch threw more light than any of them. I been researching on here all arvo while at work :D it seems that the Philips extreme vision globes are the go and to get altezza headlights yeah? I did look at the glass on the wagon and it is that rippley refractive shite. I wouldn't mind doing a custom DIY led taillight setup. These are the headlights to get aren't they: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=130521060532
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=330612859179

Anyone got opinion/ alternatives?
Cheers

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Perfect combination for your car. Sounds like you have been reading my threads :rofl2:
You wont do better. Get some H1s too :)

One suggestion, the globes you posted are in UK. I am pretty sure carsrus, the headlight seller, also sells a full range of philips globes. Get their phone number from their site carsrus.com.au and give them a call direct instead of travelling the eBay road. You'll save some freight that way if nothing else lol...

I am a regular customer, they are great to deal with and you wont find cheaper IMO.

Last edited:

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
Schweet as. Wouldn't mind doing an angel eye conversion. I always liked the bmw headlights but didn't wanna be a BMW driving wanka lol.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Let me know if you find some for a VS, I havent. The ones you are looking at are the best option available as far as I know.

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
I bookmarked the sh*t out of that site.

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
Oh for the angel eyes conversion, probably have to use a hammer and DIY it.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Lol that will have some effect. Do a how-to thread :rofl2:

carsrus are only half an hour up the sunny coast from me so even better, i can pick up :)

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
Lol- How to: reduce vs headlights to component atoms with a claw hammer. Hmm possible after I get my new lights lol. I reckon these: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=150870989903
mounted using my m4d backyarder skillz could look ok. I dunno ill figure something out. Just finished my rooflining last weekend, need a new project lol

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I started mucking around with putting LED strips into stock berlina tail lights, for better light without the gay altezza look. Maybe that would be a worthwhile project.

BuckeTs

Carngizusakiss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon
Why do the vs altezzas look so homo? Is like to meet the guy who signed those off into production and kick him in the dick. I has an idea involving the clear wagon lights, leds, and mucho nite shades spray lol