Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new lights

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
ok i have made 2 head lights using vn head lights and the new astra head lights i cut the insides out of the vn head lights ( with where stuffed so it wasnt a waste ) and the insides of the new astras lights did a little bit of plastic moulding got em to fit and they look a bit like this ( sorry bout the dodge drawing but my digi cam is f&%ked) they do fit into me vn and they work ( just got some earth problems lol ) just wondering if they would abide by australia manufacture rules?????? are they legal?????

Attachments

• new lights.JPG
    new lights.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 144
R

RKZ234

spacattack said:
ok i have made 2 head lights using vn head lights and the new astra head lights i cut the insides out of the vn head lights ( with where stuffed so it wasnt a waste ) and the insides of the new astras lights did a little bit of plastic moulding got em to fit and they look a bit like this ( sorry bout the dodge drawing but my digi cam is f&%ked) they do fit into me vn and they work ( just got some earth problems lol ) just wondering if they would abide by australia manufacture rules?????? are they legal?????

My initial guess would be yes. But I'd contact the compliance section of QLD Transport and confirm the criteria that a headlight must conform to.

THe vehicle your redesigned light assembly is fitted to may even require an Engineers Certificate.