Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new maroon daily

aussie_macca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Road trawling paddock bomb = moody VL
The turboed bbq had a less then desireable encounter with our local bloody wildlife so this was picked up as an el'cheapo daily

aussie_macca

Reaction score
Members Ride
paid $600 for the bugger not running on fuel.....after MUCH stuffing around it ended up being a dead computer. So far all ive done is rip off the rear venetian and tow bar as well as replace the steering wheel and brake pads plus fix some rust & new windscreen for the roady. Including parts+car+rwc+rego with new plates its cost me $1700 which i really cant compain about for a dual fuel vl with 12 months reg in rwc condition.

KGrHqUOKm4E2eCvWpgrBN39n22cw_3.jpg

11.jpg

in.jpg

and it seems after just a couple of pics photobucket has waged war with me by refusing to load my link codes so ill post the rest of the before and after pics when it decides to behave.

aussie_macca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Last edited:

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
this car looks really fimilliar

where did u buy it or get the roady?

other than that noiceeeeee

aussie_macca

Reaction score
Members Ride
bought it in the northern suburbs (melbourne) unregistered and it had been off the road for a pretty long while, got it roadworthied on main road ballarat and it may look familiar because its pretty much identical to me gas research turbo that hit a roo at 100 in the wet then spun into a tree, thats why i bought this one, so that i could use my old plates without too much suspicion until i got it regoed lol....and yeah i reckon ill end up putting the venetian back on but not till i fix it, it has 1 crack in it but thats enough for it to wobble around and rattle its arse off while im driving at 100k

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
nice daily damm that rear garnish is rare good luck with it cheers travis.

aussie_macca

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah does anyone know anything about the rear garnish because i cant say ive seen many if any recently.

aussie_macca

Reaction score
Members Ride
just looked around...evidently some nz dealers had a 'gts' special and they featured them, also someone else said that it was an extra option on the 88 series 200 limited edition 5ltr