Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member introduction

ct2012

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 XU6 VT 10TH ANNI
Hi I’m Mark and new to the forum. I have just picked up my new car a few months ago and loving it, it’s a 1998 VT 10th Anniversary XU6 (number 7) Just before I got this I purchased a 2001 vt Acclaim that my long suffering wife is now driving, she is still asking why?? but Im only getting away with it because her Nissan Figaro has a blown head gasket. But on the bright side my three boys love it. V6 or 1000cc turbo I?
It was privately imported in 2005 so I’m not sure if there are any others here (in NZ), also are there any other members on this forum with one?
I’ve owned a few Holden’s over the years but Im having a lot of problems getting any information on this model, so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Welcome to the forum, unfortunately I'm not too sure about that model, but I'm sure plenty of other members do. I'm a first time golden owner myself.