Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member ve r8

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Quick pick from motorex

79da86e5-8aec-1b63.jpg

New banner too.

79da86e5-8b07-9579.jpg

After today's efforts it will be in SC sometime this year too for a full feature. ;-)

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
here's a decent photo of how the engine bay looks now. After not touching the car all week I came home to find a snail had made a nest next to the brake booster. Basically it pulled all the black cover off the back of the firewall. Seriously not impressed lucky the new cover only cost $40. You can only just see the damage in this photo .

95879316-e0cf-dcdc.jpg

Nothing major so all is well. So plan is to get the paint touched up and give the car another scrub for the SC photo shoot next month.

New house is only a few months away from being finished and that's when it'll stripped for smoothing hiding more stuff. (real mods begin)

95879218-e2ff-b889.jpg

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
Huh? No sure where your going with that.

hes talking about the tooheys extra drys. car is looking sweet too, should be interesting how your mini truck project turns out aswell.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
hes talking about the tooheys extra drys. car is looking sweet too, should be interesting how your mini truck project turns out aswell.

Ah beer yes makes sense. Yeah always wanted to build a truck and had an offer I couldn't refuse to buy a ute so one thing led too another

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Boxes full of goodie Goodies came today. New coilovers , superpro bushes and new superpro adjustable swaybars . They look great going to get them all in before world time attack this weekend.

9587922e-8ed5-c1de.jpg

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
good stuff mate, let me know how you go with the teins please, im going to get the same set for mine one day lol.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
good stuff mate, let me know how you go with the teins please, im going to get the same set for mine one day lol.

I payed a little bit extra and got the super street instead of the standard coilovers. Really wanted the extra adjustability ,compression and rebound.