Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Pics Added In Pic Gallery

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
ok i thaught it was time to update the photos of my car not much has changed but the photo's are better.

D

death-from-above

Man you need some rims bad!!!!

What is it with ex-cop cars? I know people love the history but honestly I would never buy a ex cop-car (or military for that matter) because the people driving them dont give a **** if it breaks down or you do some engine damage. The only positive i can see is that it has a few extras like suspension and stuff.

So apart from bragging rights what do you BT1 owners love about them??

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Looks very neat Dave

death-from-above: Generally they are respected and serviced religously, I've got a mate who is a Mechanic for Qld Police and swears by the BT1's.

Like any type of car there's always good and bad examples.

Jake

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i can vouch for ex military car's, while doing my time of national service in the royal australian navy we had all the new model commodores, (and some toyota corola's) it was a race to see who could do the most amount of dammage in the shortes period of time, to this date, the record i set was 2 gearboxes, and 1 diff, all out of a toyota corola, didnt mannage to get the holden, was still trying till the day i left.

D

death-from-above

Yeah im in the army and its the same now, all the blokes trash the **** out of the cars then give it to the mechs to fix it, who do a dodgy half assed job in between there half hr ciggy breaks and hence why they are sold so cheap