Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New ride!

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Looks nice. I actually don't mind the rims but there others out there that are better. Personally I like a lot of the BBS rims in black and chrome lipped. Those plus some SSL's and it'll look so mint :yeah:

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Great looking car man, I don't mind the wheels either, they would look **** on a lot of other cars, but they suit yours well.

TR33VV

Hummer and a chicken feed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II LS3+TURBO
Very nice dude... I'm a huge fan for no rear spoilers but your looks a little 'bare' without it. Other than that AWESOME set of wheels man.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Awesome.... looks tuff as...

You should get a senator boot lip... and replace those rims with like vz r8's but painted black!

That would look horn... even more horn anyway... :p

[JUDGE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Black Vz R8 HSV Clubsport 297kw Gen IV M6
Nice pick up. I would reccomend changing ur tail lights to the calais ones much better!! goodluck with it!!

Yeah i am buddy. Know where i can get a set from and how much they go for?

Awesome lookin car! good pick

Cheers!

Very nice dude... I'm a huge fan for no rear spoilers but your looks a little 'bare' without it. Other than that AWESOME set of wheels man.

Yeh i hate spoilers..but i dont mind it with the spoiler or without so. cheers buddy

Great looking car man, I don't mind the wheels either, they would look **** on a lot of other cars, but they suit yours well.

Yeh to each there own i guess..either way they've been sold. Just on my car for the time being lol

Looks nice. I actually don't mind the rims but there others out there that are better. Personally I like a lot of the BBS rims in black and chrome lipped. Those plus some SSL's and it'll look so mint :yeah:

Hahah yeh SSL's would look good, but dont want too much pig trouble... know whats a good size spring without being illegal? SL? SSL?

Awesome.... looks tuff as...

You should get a senator boot lip... and replace those rims with like vz r8's but painted black!

That would look horn... even more horn anyway... :p

Yeh some one actually said to me to get a senator lip but eh we'll see what happens lol

daniel555

Custom VY Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Well depends on what wheels you get, With 20's, With SL's you'll get a little tyre tuck, SSL's you'll almost be tucking the rim, SSSL's you'll be tucking the rim.

19's, SL's to high, SSL's, Get a little tyre tuck, SSSL's a little rim tuck.

[JUDGE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well depends on what wheels you get, With 20's, With SL's you'll get a little tyre tuck, SSL's you'll almost be tucking the rim, SSSL's you'll be tucking the rim.

19's, SL's to high, SSL's, Get a little tyre tuck, SSSL's a little rim tuck.

ill be having 20's dude, would SSL's on the 20's be legal u reckon?

[JUDGE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well ended up taking her over to the regency vin check shed yesterday had a search through her (wasnt as simple as some people said it would be) and the guy almost passed me until he checked the tinting!

Apparently the legal limit is roughly 22%, and my tinting was about 88%!!
I was told in NSW (where i bought the car from) they have no legal tint limit lol

So got sent home removed all tinting, went back and she got cleared!

Also here's a lil quick pic with one of the 20's on.

09092009424.jpg